- Amplified Cordless Phone – Big Button DECT with hands free Speakerphone and easy to use features (Twin set)
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Product Features:
- Cordless Handset;
- Extra-large dot-matrix LCD display with large characters and bright backlit display
- Incredible brilliant sound with less than 2% distortion at full amplification
- Amplified volume adjustment on handset >30 dB
- Hearing aid compatible preferred (highest level)
- Extra loud adjustable ringer volume >80 dB
- Equalizer tone control (Changing of the frequency spectrum)
- Hands free Speakerphone
- Caller ID Presentation (CLIP) with storage of the last 30 incoming numbers
- Phone book - 50 entries of name & number
- 9 ring tones including 5 polytonic ring tones
- 5 display languages: D, GB, F, I, E
- Up to 100 hours stand-by operation time
- Up to 11 hours of permanent talk time
- 2 Direct-Dial memory buttons on handset (M1/M2)
- DECT-GAP Standard for connection of up to 4 handsets per base station
- Base Station;
- Beeping Paging function (Search for handset)
- 9 ring tones on base station
- 5 volume settings plus switch-off function for ring tones on base station
- Special Functions;
- Volume amplification button with memory (Boost)
- Extra bright LEDs on handset and base station for visual alert of incoming calls
- Easy unlimited internal calls between handsets
- Call transfer between handsets
- 3-way conferencing
- 1x Cordless handset + Cradle
- 2x Power supply
- 1x Cordless handset + base st.
- 1x Phone connection cable
- 1x Instruction manual
- 6x Rechargeable AAA batteries
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.