- Allergon 4'6 Double Waterproof Mattress Protector (140 x 190)
- Every mattress needs a waterproof mattress protector, without one your mattress will very quickly become marked and stained. We all perspire at night, without a protector this has nowhere to go but in to the mattress leading to those telltale brown tidemarks. Once your mattress is marked in this way it is virtually impossible to clean. Some of us might suffer from continence issues, then there all the other bodily fluids that have plenty of opportunities to stain your mattress.
- Dust mites are another issue that affect huge numbers of us. Dust mites live in all of our homes regardless of cleanliness. One of their favourite places to live is in your mattress. This is because they have a plentiful supply of food here (particles of skin), they also require moisture and bacteria. If you can stop this supply then you effectively starve them out. The ‘Allergon’ mattress protector provides a barrier between you and them. Although dust mites are unpleasant, they do not bite, but what they can do is to aggravate existing skin and breathing conditions such as eczema and asthma. They can cause red sore eyes, coughing and itching and are known to be a cause of juvenile asthma in children.
- The ‘Allergon’ mattress protector is breathable, waterproof and dust mite proof. It has a soft cotton terry upper surface with a waterproof polyurethane underside. It does not rustle and does not make you hot and sweaty, in fact it is virtually undetectable in use. It has elasticated sides and goes on and off just like a fitted sheet. The sides are 25cm deep and will stretch to 30cm to accomodate deeper mattresses.
- Caring for your ‘Allergon’ mattress protector could not be easier. Just machine wash with the rest of your bedding at temperatures up to 90c then tumble dry (or hang out on the line) and put straight back on your bed, no ironing is required.
- This one fits a standard double size mattress 4'6 x 6’3 (140 x 190cm). Please measure your mattress before ordering to make sure you get the right one.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.