- Reynard Alcohol Free Neutral Detergent Wipes
- Convenient and disposable Neutral Detergent Wipes provide fast andeffective cleaning. Alcohol free and fragrance free these non-tainting wipes are ideal for quick and convenient cleaning of most hard surfaces and equipment, anytime, anywhere.
- Neutral Detergent wipes will remove dirt and debris from chairs, benches, beds and mattress covers to cash registers, coffee machines, office phones and toys. They are widely used for cleaning mattress covers and beds (tested and approved wipes for Howard Wright) where harsh chemicals need to be avoided.
- Each wipe is large enough and moist enough to effectively clean sealed surfaces, without drying, spotting or leaving residue. Surface will not require any additional drying after cleaning.
- Using disposable wipes eliminates the need for staff to measure harmful chemicals and concentrates and removes potentially harmful airborne sprays over patients, staff and food.
- Presented in a re-sealable soft pack, canister or tub to prevent drying out, they are the convenient wipe for cleansing anywhere, anytime.
- Sold as packs of 50 wipes
- Larger wipe that holds more moisture requiring less wipes for all cleaning tasks
- Great for areas that have limited access to water
- Howard Wright recommended product of choice
- Ensures correct concentration of neutral detergent and water is used
- No need for water, sprays, rags or chemicals.
- Easier and more convenient for staff to safely and quickly clean surfaces
- Low foaming with large amount of moisture
- Contains no alcohol so safe to use on vinyl and leathers
- No need to dispense and mix chemicals
- Where to use
- Any hard surface or equipment that requires cleaning such as mattress covers, beds, tables, trolleys, wheel chairs, kitchens, bars, coffee machines, poker machines, phones, computers, door handles and rails.
- General cleaning of walls, benches, cupboards, bathroom surfaces, leather and fabric lounges, gym equipment, beds, computers and toys.
- Soft pack is ideal for day trips, emergency evacuation kits, community care vehicles, transportation vehicles and disease outbreak kits Any hard surface or equipment that requires cleaning such as mattress covers, beds, tables, change tables trolleys, chairs, kitchens and toys
- Specialist incontinence wipe alternative
- Baby wipe alternative
- Emergency evacuation kits or outbreak kits
- Community care and transport vehicles
- Make-up and skin cream removal
- Save money by buying 12 packs of 50 wipes
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|