- Advantage Series Suitcase Ramps
- The Advantage Series Suitcase Ramp, with its single fold design, offers a simple and convenient solution for wheelchairs and scooters to access steps, vehicles, and raised landings with ease.
- This ultra-strong ramp provides the safety and strength required while remaining light and portable.
- The ramp can be separated, making it even easier to use, carry, and store. By simply removing two hinge pins, the Advantage Series Suitcase Ramp quickly separates into two lightweight sections, each with their own carrying handle.
- The ramp features high-quality slip-resistant tape with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground.
- Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Unfolds to a 736mm (29") wide platform.
- External width 765mm (30").
When ordering these ramps please make sure you are ordering the correct length for your needs and you are aware of the weight of the product as returns will incur a 25% restocking charge
- Weight of Ramps:
- 2ft - 12lbs
- 3ft - 16lbs
- 4ft - 20lbs
- 5ft - 26lbs
- 6ft - 30lbs
Maximum User Weight: 43 Stone
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|