- 3pp Bunion-Aider
- A bunion is a bony deformity of the joint at the base of the big toe. The medical term for the condition is hallux valgus.
- Bunions are painful especially when walking, but the 3pp Bunion-Aider will help sufferers go about their everyday lives, and even aid them while they sleep. Only the 3pp Bunion-Aider is designed to correct the alignment of the big toe by applying correction in three directions - up, down and sideways. Its 3-point strap stabilizes the big toe in extension, flexion and adduction (valgus deviation).
- The thin, breathable, design means it can be worn with shoes, giving you support while you work, rest and play. This non-surgical treatment has a non-slip, soft foam lining that holds the correction even during walking. It can also be worn while you sleep for a corrective stretch to reduce the deforming forces on the great toe.
- It is machine washable, air dry and latex free so it can be worn for long periods.
- Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes or compromised circulation. Consult your doctor if you have any condition that may affect circulation.
- One size fits all.
Maximum User Weight: None
|UK orders over £50
||FREE UK Standard Delivery
|UK orders up to £49.99||£3.95 UK Standard Delivery|
|European Orders||Please call for European delivery prices
NOTE: Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations (DSR’s) UKSmobility.com gives customers a 14 day "cooling off" period in which orders can be cancelled after the delivery date. Upon receipt of the goods, if you require to return or exchange the product[s] you will be personally responsible for return delivery incurring any delivery cost but will receive a full refund for the product purchased providing the goods are in re-saleable condition. We do recommend that you pay for a tracked/signed delivery for your protection. If you would like to return or exchange your product[s] please contact Customer Services on 0161 969 4011, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm for a Credit Return Reference Number. If you are unable to return the product to us we can provide this service for you at various fees depending on type of item[s] you are returning.
Please note that products returned without a clearly identified Credit Return Reference Number will be shipped back to the customer. Returned product[s] must be complete, unused, in an undamaged state and returned in their original outer packaging. If products are not in a re-saleable condition on return, UKS Mobility Limited reserves the right to charge for repair, replacement or repackaging of any products not returned in their original condition. This charge may include the cost of parts, materials, packaging, labour and any subsequent loss to UKS Mobility Limited.
Please note that returns policy does not apply to any specialist, bespoke or made to order products.
All refunds will be processed within 30 days following receipt and inspection of goods.
We can recycle Electrical and Electronic Waste free of charge on a one-for-one basis, as long as the new equipment is of a similar type and has the same function as the old equipment.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|