Tel: 0161 973 8168
Fax: 0161 962 1913
Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sat – 10:00am – 1:00pm
UKS Mobility is an independent family business with over twelve years experience offering the best choice of mobility equipment and healthcare products to the public. As our product range is so diverse, UKS find themselves working with and supplying anyone from individuals with mobility problems to large organisations who work within the mobility industry. We supply organisations such as the NHS, SAFA, Age Concern and Private Nursing homes. We are a Mobility accredited dealer and also an approved supplier to Age Concern and the Manchester City Council Equipment and Adaptations Partnership and a number of local authorities. Our product range includes anything from healthcare aids for use in and around the home to mobility aids for those who are out and about. Examples of our major lines are:
- Disability Scooters, Electric Wheelchairs, Rise and Recline Chairs from all the major suppliers such as Shoprider, Pride and Days Medical. Stair lifts from Brooks and Bison Bede. Electric beds from Sleepwell.
- Bathing Aids, Kitchen Aids, Toileting Aids, Bed and Chair, Personal Care, Health and Leisure, Household and Dining aids.
Being a customer orientated business, UKS Mobility appreciates all our customers and prides ourselves on our after sales care which has proved a great success, leading to many referrals and recommendations from our previous customers. As an independent business, we keep our overheads low to enable us to pass on genuine savings to our customers. We are sure you will agree that UKS Mobility will keep you on the move. To contact us simply call 0161 973 8168, visit us at UKS Mobility, 328 Manchester Road, Timperley, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5NH, or click here to email us.
UKS offer great choice, value and service and with thousands of products designed to enhance your daily living, we are sure you will find the right mobility product for your needs. Our range does not stop evolving to meet the changing trends in the market place. If we do not have a specific item in stock, we will do our utmost to source it for you!
- Personal service with experienced staff
- Comprehensive range of mobility products and services at competitive prices
- 7 day free returns policy
- Free UK nationwide delivery on all items over £50 (£3.95 for products under £50)
- Specialist engineer delivery and set up available
- Full 12 month warranty included on all products
- Optional scooter insurance and extended warranty packages available
- Home Demonstration available on request (within the north west)
- Range of payment and finance options available
- Engineers available for ongoing support